After confirming the connection of the homeit BOX to the homeit server, you have to register, configure and test the system.
- Use the homeit Fitter App
- Use a QR code reader on your smartphone to read the code that is in the homeit KIT box. If you can not use a QR code reader, go straight to point 3.
- Confirm redirection to the suggested webpage.
- LOGIN to https://fitter.homeit.io with your homeit access credentials.
- Enter the homeit BOX Serial Number you areactivating in the Box SN field.
- Enter the MAC address of the homeit Box that you are activating in the Box MAC field.
- Select from the list the Home where you are installing.
- Select the Doors you want to associate with the homeit Box that you are activating.
- Click on 'ACTIVAR'.
ATTENTION! Done manually, the MAC ADDRESS must be filled in lowercase and without hyphens, as shown in the image below.
- After clicking on 'ACTIVAR' you will be redirected to the DOORS section. In this section are listed all the Doors associated with the Home.
- Click on 'Gerar Chaves' to create Test Keys. These keys are associated with the keypad codes *12345 and *67890, and will be active for 2 hours.
- You can click on the ARROW icons to send the opening command for each Door directly from the application.
- Click on the name of each Door to enter the configuration page.
ATTENTION! All Doors must be configured before the equipment can be tested.
- The configuration area of each Door allows you to set up your functional specifications, as well as identify and activate the equipment installed on the selected Door.
- In the Name field you can, if necessary, set or change the Door name.
- Choose from which terminal in the homeit Box circuit commands should be sent- STREET (dry contact) or FLAT (12VDC).
- Select the time duration of the door opening commands - 1 second - 1 SEC. - or 4 seconds - 4 SEC.
- Select whether the Door has Keypad or not.
- Click on 'GUARDAR'. You can always edit the configuration again if necessary.
That's it! You are now ready to test your homeit System.