Use this guide only if Homeit Support Team or another guide sent you here to unpair a lock that you confirmed pairing with the TTLock app previously and that is causing a malfunction related to connectivity.
- Launch the TTLock app and Log in.
- If you only have one device paired with the app it will show that specific model selected, otherwise if more than one a list of paired devices will be shown.
- Select the lock you want to unpair, a new page will be shown with a big blue lock icon in the middle.
- Go into Settings right below it, scroll down and tap Delete. A note will appear just tap Delete again.
- You can now leave the app, contact homeit support or return to the original guide.
We are constantly aiming to improve our guides, leave us some feedback down below, thank you!